Thursday, March 12, 2009

Map Poem

One of my favorite scenes in my book is when Mr. Hasting takes Jack for the first time out of the gym and into the woods to battle an opponent and use his legendary sword shadowslayer. When i picture this imagine in my mind I smell the sap and just the fresh air through my nose. All i picture is Jack with this huge sword with flames coming out of it ready to fight his bigger and more experienced opponent. I feel the hard dirt under my feet and my body every time he takes a blow a falls into the ground. Another thing i feel is the pain from every time that Jack gets hit by one of the warriors. But i also feel the power that comes from the sword because it is one of the seven legendary weapons and is the only one that is being used at this time. I also taste the blood from every time that jack gets hit with one of the other warriors weapons. Every time I think about this scene i just get a rush through all my senses because this scenes image and everything just stand out to me so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment