Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm to COOL for school

It was a Thursday night me and my friends were just chilling like we normally do on any other school night. When one of my friends suggested "hey lets just call into school sick tomorrow and just chill all day." We called all our other senior friends saying yo don't go to school tomorrow were getting everyone to call in sick. Everyone agrees me and my friends are thinking were going to have the illest fake sick day ever. Friday comes extend weekend just what we all wanted i don't even wake up to call the school i lock my door and leave a note on it saying i'm sick call the school. I sleep in till about 10 because by then my parents are already gone for work. I call up my friends that were over last night and tell them to come over for breakfast and to plan out what everyone that stayed home are going to do. So i make tons of fatty bacon, eggs and toasty and me and my friends shovel the food down like we haven't eaten in weeks. We start making phone calls to all our other friends that we told not to go to school but none of them were picking up. So then we decided to text them and we all got text messages back saying yeah I came to school my bad my mom wouldn't let me stay home. We were all mad pissed that no one had called us the night before telling us that they weren't going to be able to stay home. We were like whatever we can still have a sick day just the 3 of us. So decided to just go to the mall and chill. We got to the mall completely empty no other teens like were use to having during the weekends. We went in to Dick's and decided lets just play around with all the sports equipment. So we started putting on helmets pads and all sorts of other things we could find. Then we decided we need to have a big war against each other and we all grabbed wiffle ball bats and started beating eachother senseless till we were all beaten up. We laid there for a second until a guy screamed HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU KIDS ARE DOING OVER THERE!! We instantly threw off all the stuff and ran out of the store and jetted out of the parking lot and back to my house. It was about 12:00 now and we were starting to get hungry again so I fired up the grill and mad some mean looking cheeseburgers and watched t.v. while eating them. by the time we were down it was about 1 and we had no idea what to do so we decided lets go to place that we didnt want to go to today school and chill with our friends in the senior lounge we all had off the period it was anyway so there was no way we could get introuble. So we went to school walked into the lounge acting mad hard cause we hadn't gone to school that but yet we came in for a period anyway. Everyone jealous of us not having to go to school. Stayed for about 30 minutes then said something obnoxious to Willy and jetted out the doors and to the park to shoot some hoops. We were there till about when school ended all of our friends were calling us up to chill so we told them to come back to my house for a party which lasted for the rest of the night. Woke up the next morning thinking to myself wow that was the best sick day that i ever had i hope i get sick more often. COUGH COUGH.

1 comment:

  1. I liked your story a lot. It amused me for the few minutes that i was reading it. I am glad you play around with Willy. He is a real jokester and appreciates pranks on him. Sounds like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete